The payment of financial support for the "SYN-ERASIA" program for September is included in the schedule of payments of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs for next week.
In total, for the week of October 18-22, about 90,3 million euros will be paid to 141.000 beneficiaries by the ministry, e-EFKA and OAED.
In particular, as mentioned in a relevant announcement of the ministry:
1. The following payments will be made by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs on Tuesday, October 19:
- € 7,9 million will be paid to 37.297 employees included in the MIN-WORK mechanism for the payment of financial aid for short-term work for the month of September
- € 19,2 million will be paid to 35.380 beneficiaries for special purpose permits
2. The following payments will be made by e-EFKA in the period 18-22 October, within the framework of the regular payments of the Agency:
- € 13,5 million will be paid to 24.500 beneficiaries for cash benefits (maternity, pregnancy, sickness, accident, funeral expenses)
- EUR 15,1 million will be paid to 550 beneficiaries following a one-off decision
- 10.000 euros will be paid to 20 beneficiaries for inheritance benefits of supplementary pension
3. The following payments will be made by OAED:
- EUR 15 million to 38.000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits
- EUR 19 million to 4.500 beneficiaries under subsidized employment schemes
- 600.000 euros to 700 mothers for a subsidized maternity leave.
It is noted that for next week there are no scheduled payments from OPEC.