Scientists make strong recommendation for self-test to all citizens on their return from the islands of the Committee of Experts, as announced by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection, Nikos Hardalias.
Mr. N. Hardalias announced that the southern sector of Athens is changing its epidemiological level and is moving from "yellow" to "orange".
Specifically, the Epidemiological Map of the country, following the meeting of the Infectious Diseases Committee, is updated as follows:
- The Peripheral Unit of the Southern Sector of Athens rises level and is transferred to orange (level 3) from yellow (level 2).
- The Regional Units of Grevena, Ilia, Corfu, Argolida, Viotia, Halkidiki and Thira - except the Municipalities of Thira and Ieton that are transferred to Orange (Level 2) also go up and are transferred to yellow (level 1) from green (level 3).
- While the Regional Units of Kozani, Lesvos, Pieria, Ikaria and Kilkis go down level and are transferred to green (level 1) from yellow (level 2).
- Corfu Island and the Diapontian Islands (Municipalities of Corfu and Diapontian Islands, North Corfu and South Corfu) and the Municipalities of Trizinia and Salamina rise to the level and are transferred to Yellow (Level 2).
- The Municipalities of Skiathos and Kos fall flat and are transferred to Yellow (Level 2).
- While the Municipalities of Ikaria, Aegina, Alonissos and Skopelos fall flat and are transferred to Prasino (Level 1).
Strict sanctions in cases of violation of measures in entertainment centers
At the same time, he announced the severe sanctions that will apply in cases of violation of the measures in the operation of the entertainment centers from today, Thursday, July 8.
- For stores under 200 sq.m., a fine of 2.000 euros and immediate sealing will be imposed from the next day of the violation for a period of 7 days.
- For stores over 200 sq.m., a fine of 5.000 euros is provided and immediate sealing from the next day of the violation for 7 days.
- In case of recurrence, the fine will be uniform at 10.000 euros and the sealing will start the next day and for 15 days.
- In case of a third violation, the license will be revoked.
- The imposition of sanctions will have retroactive effect, as in the JMC that is expected to be issued within the next hours, it will be possible to impose the above sanctions afterwards and on the basis of material, from which the violation will arise.