The expansion of the online ticket market to the holders of the anonymous ATH.ENA Card, was officially announced by the OASA on Thursday afternoon. Now, all OASA tickets are made available for purchase online, which offers great flexibility and convenience to passengers.
At the touch of a button from a computer or mobile phone, the passenger can purchase tickets or top up his card depending on his needs, without waiting in publishing houses and publishing machines, with a transaction without cash.
Prerequisite, to have an ATH.ENA Card, either personalized or anonymous. Until recently, the ability to buy tickets online was only available to personalized cardholders and is now being extended to anonymous cardholders.
Obtaining the ATH.ENA Card is very simple. As long as the passenger requests it from a ticket office. No documents are required and, like the personalized card, it is laminated and has dimensions that allow it to be easily stored. From now on, anonymous cardholders can also charge their cards from the website and from mobiles with NFC technology, with all the tickets of short duration of normal price and / or money amount up to 50 euros.
As part of the best possible service to the public, the OASA provides information material on the website of the Organization on the process of charging anonymous cards. Charging is done either through the ATH.ENA application. Card, either from the website www.oasa.gr, in which the necessary directions will be provided, with illustrations of the steps. In fact, the website provides the user with the ability to check the status of the card and its transaction history. To use its features, of course, the user must have a personalized or anonymous card and create an account on the website or application. The extension of ticket charging to anonymous cards via the Internet, in addition to the utility benefits for the passenger, is part of the broader OASA plan for the improvement of the provided transport services.
- Registration: In the Home Menu, clicking on the option "Purchase / Banking System" at the top right of the home screen, a pop-up window will appear through which the user can log in to his account or create a new one.
- To create a new account, the user must select the "Click Here" link in the lower right of the pop-up window.
- There are two types of user account: User account with personalized card & User account with anonymous card
- By clicking on the "Click here" link, the user is shown the form for checking his card number. The user enters the card number and selects "Check" to make the necessary checks for the validity of the card.
- Then, depending on whether the card type is anonymous or personalized, the corresponding registration form is displayed.
- In the case of the anonymous card, the user is asked to fill in his email address (email), as well as the password he wishes.
- Once all the fields have been filled / selected, then the user selects the "Register" button to submit and receive the confirmation email. To complete the registration process, the user will receive an email with a link that they are asked to click to confirm their email address. After the user selects the link, he is redirected to the web and logged in to the website automatically.
- The e-mail address that the user will declare during the registration process for the anonymous card, uniquely identifies the registration account and based on this the cardholder is identified in case the user wants to reset his password in the future.
- Through "User / Account Management", the anonymous card user can see his card information, change the password and the email address he has declared.