Grants totaling 1.047.000 euros were announced by the Ministry of Culture and Sports for actions of Museums and for the strengthening of the Visual Arts sector. The amount of 937.000 euros is available for actions of museums, galleries and collections of modern culture, while the amount of 110.000 euros concerns proposals for the development of research work on art and cross-sectoral or inter-artistic works for 2021. It is noted that during the implementation of these It should be noted that they are carried out with a grant from the Ministry of Culture.
A. Actions of museums, galleries and collections of modern culture
The provision of a total financial support of 937.000 euros and auspices on a case by case basis concerns 39 proposals for actions of museums, galleries and collections of modern culture, in accordance with the requests submitted in the relevant invitation of the Ministry of Culture of April 21, 2021.
The final evaluation was carried out based on the criteria set out in the call and are as follows:
1. The adequate development of the proposal and the documented planning of the proposed actions.
2. The integrated planning and implementation of the action in a defined time.
3. The content of the proposal, its artistic perfection and the experience of the involved bodies.
4. The relevance of the proposal to the strategic objectives.
5. The utilization of innovative museum applications and programs.
6. The creative management of the constraints set by digital cultural production.
7. The degree of use of digital media.
8. The originality of the proposed project / action.
9. Complete and realistic time planning.
10. The overall cultural and artistic activity of the organization, the group as well as the individual actors that make it up in the field of modern culture but also in other important events in Greece.
11. The ability to interact with the public.
During the evaluation of the proposals, their realistic implementation was taken into account as a key criterion during the difficult times of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Advisory Committee consists of:
1. Teti Hatzinikolaou, Historian-Ethnologist, Honorary Head of the Directorate of the Ministry of Culture, President of the Greek Section of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
2. Maria Tsantsanoglou, Deputy General Director of the Metropolitan Organization of Fine Arts Museums of Thessaloniki (MOMus)
3. Maria (Marlen) Mouliou, Assistant Professor of Museology, EKPA
4. Polyna Kosmadaki, Curator, Department of Painting Engravings and Drawings, Benaki Museum
5. Antonis Sklepari, Head of the Directorate of Visual Arts, Architecture, Photography & Museums of Contemporary Culture, as coordinator of the committee, examined in detail the requests of forty-nine (49) bodies, which were submitted on time to the Portal of Cultural Institutions. unanimously the financial support and auspices on a case by case basis to the following thirty nine (2021) bodies:
The following are the approved proposals
1. "OUTPUT: New decade, new goals - We aim and implement"
Speech and Art Center - Museum "Exit" grant 20.000
2. "The gallery of Katakouzinou House: Creation and distribution of digital catalog and documentation, dramatized digital tours and individual digital museum games"
Angelos and Letos Katakouzinos Foundation grant and auspices 20.000
3. "Heritage of Kalamaria" Highlighting the history of Kalamaria and promoting its contemporary image through a campaign for the collection of private historical photographs and the organization of a competition & exhibition of contemporary photography
Kalamaria Museum of Photography - Christos Kalemkeris grant 25.000
4. "The Rebels" Exhibition of Greek Art in the Historical Archive - Museum of Hydra
SUPERVISION ARTISTIC URBAN NON-PROFIT SOCIETY grant 15.000
5 .. "Academic Hospitality Program and THE OTHER ARKADIA grant and auspices of 5.000 Curators of Contemporary Greek Art Research"
6. "Conversing with Angelos Sikelianos"
ART OF PEOPLE WITH AND WITHOUT DISABILITY grant and sponsorship 15.000
7. "The House that follows me", Art as a place and way for a society of acceptance
MUSEUM OF GREEK CHILDREN'S ART grant and auspices 20.000
8. Upgrading of the "Virtual Museum of the Kounadis Archive"
Kounadis Family Archive - Urban Non-Profit Company for Archives, Studies and Events grant and sponsorship 20.000
9.Strengthening the Digital Presence of the Foundation "Skironeio Museum of Polychronopoulos" (configuration of virtual tour, member page and digital - online educational activities).
Skironeio Museum of Polychronopoulos grant 25.000
10. DOCUMATISM URBAN NON-PROFIT SOCIETY
Meta-DOC Lab - Document Lab: sponsorship and sponsorship of 25.000 network of actions in different and unpredictable places on the subject of identity.
11..PCAI Collection: Phygital development of an international collection of contemporary works of art with an environmental sign
PCAI - Awareness Raising Civil Non-Profit Company grant and sponsorship 15.000
12.Listen to the Poet Solidarity Paths grant and auspices 25.000
13. Breaking down walls - Building bridges
Florina Artists' House grant 40.000
14. A Cultural Center "Epicenter" of Culture
MUNICIPAL PUBLIC BENEFIT ENTERPRISE OF KAVALA-PUBLIC BENEFIT subsidy and auspices 35.000
15. "ERIA" INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE DOCUMENTATION DOCUMENT - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
MUNICIPALITY OF HEROIC CITY OF NAOUSA grant 20.000
16. Athens Engraving Center Pandolfini & Siaterli - Operational program 2021 ATHENS ENGRAVING CENTER-PANDOLFINI & SIATERLI AMKE grant and auspices 10.000
17. Konstantinos Karatheodoris the Greek Einstein - Interactive application Science Dissemination Center and Museum of Technology grant 15.000
18. KOSTANTINOS ZIMERIS (1886-1980): A photographer of ONE CENTURY. Retrospect to his anecdotal work
MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION FOR THE EDUCATION OF CHILD SPORTS AND CULTURE - DI.PE.THE MUNICIPALITY OF VOLOS grant 15.000
19. New action opportunities for children: Digital upgrade, development and integration of multimedia applications in the Children's Museum of Thessaloniki.
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF THESSALONIKI Grant and sponsorship 15.000
20. The Twelve Gods of Olympus in augmented reality
EDUCATION ORGANIZATION, CULTURE, SPORTS AND WELFARE OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF KATERINI grant 25.000
21. Adventure at the Museum 711 theater group grant 30.000
22. Collection and archive of George Ioannou: exhibition, space organization and actions around the work of the most important representative of Greek Pop Art
ARTKINO Civil Non-Profit Company Grant and sponsorship 20.000
23. Digital periodical exhibition entitled "Ionian Culture: Yesterday into Today"
MUSEUM OF SALOMOS AND FAMOUS ZAKYNTHIA Subsidy and auspices 20.000
24. IAKOVIDIS DIGITAL MUSEUM EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR PRESCHOOL CHILDREN TO HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS
NIKOLAOS G. PAPADIMITRIOU grant 7.000
25. Digitization and publication of the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts of Heraklion
Museum of Fine Arts of Heraklion - K. Schizakis Collection grant and auspices 25.000
26. Digitization, promotion and utilization of the Archive of the Hellenic Center of Photography
HELLENIC CENTER OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND VISUAL MEDIA grant and auspices of 30.000 COMMUNICATION (NCS)
27. "The cool gas of dawn" 2 Centuries of Modern Greece in the Art Works of Children and Adolescents
CHILDREN'S GALLERY OF GREECE AMKE grant and auspices 20.000
28. "Digitization, promotion and promotion of the cultural stock of the Museum of Modern Greek Art of Rhodes"
MUNICIPALITY OF RHODES MUSEUM OF MODERN GREEK ART grant and auspices 40.000
29. Development of Digital Applications and a new website of the Averoff Gallery
E. AVEROF-TOSITSA FOUNDATION grant 40.000
30. Organization of a four-day digital art program with the general title: "FROM WHERE I STAND"
MUNICIPAL GALLERY OF LARISSA-MUSEUM GI KATSIGRA grant and auspices 40.000
31. ART EXHIBITION "RETURN"
Cultural Center of the Municipality of Lefkada, grant and auspices 10.000
32. Manto Mavrogeni: the heroine of the Greek Revolution, with the look of today
PUBLIC BENEFIT MUNICIPAL ENTERPRISE OF EDUCATION AND subsidy and auspices 30.000 MYKONOS DEVELOPMENT
33. Production - Organization of Exhibitions at the Municipal Gallery & Outdoor Exhibitions (squares-bus stops) - Development of digital applications (applications, virtual / augmented reality applications) Municipal Library Cultural Organization of the Municipality of Patras grant 40.000
34. Accessibility and innovative approaches of the Gallery
Cultural Center of the Municipality of Xanthi grant 25.000
35. In the civil society the Municipal Gallery of Kallithea.
Promoting her work and training social groups - citizens
MUNICIPALITY OF KALLITHEA grant 35.000
36. Implementation of a Museum-pedagogical multi-thematic program for children and adolescents entitled: "… began to find the sun"
MUNICIPALITY OF MALEVIZI subsidy and auspices 15.000
37.Outdoor exhibitions in the Old Town of Corfu
CORFU MUNICIPAL GALLERY grant 40.000
38. Digitization, documentation and digital promotion of the Municipal Collection of Elefsina LEGAL ENTITY OF PUBLIC LAW CULTURE SPORTS - SOCIAL POLICY AND ATTENTION 25.000 ATTENTION
39. Digitization, XNUMXD mapping and promotion of cultural material of the Gallery of Chania through virtual and augmented reality
MUNICIPAL GALLERY OF CHANIA grant 40.000
TOTAL GRANT AMOUNT: 937.000 €
B. Proposals for the development of a research project on the subject of visual and cross-sectoral or inter-artistic works
In the amount of 110.000 euros, a total of sixteen (16) bodies are subsidized, in the context of the special invitation issued on January 7, 2021 for proposals for the development of a research project on art and cross-sectoral or inter-artistic works for 2021.
Twenty-eight (28) bodies registered in the Register of Cultural Institutions of the Ministry of Culture and Sports responded to the invitation of the Ministry of Culture and Sports on time.
The 16 bodies will receive a grant of 5.000 euros or 8.000 euros and the selection of proposals for the grant was made by an Advisory Committee of personalities of the sector with the following composition:
- Andreas Giakoumakatos, Professor of Architecture, Department of Theory and History of Art, ASKT
- Iraklis Papaioannou, Curator-Head of Collections of MOMus-Museum of Photography of Thessaloniki
- Aphrodite Liti, Sculptor-Professor of ASKT
- Anna Mykoniati, Curator-Scientific Associate of EMST
- Antonis Skleparis, Head of the Directorate of Visual Arts, Architecture, Photography and Museums of Contemporary Culture of the Ministry of Culture
The following is a table of approved proposals
1.Yellow Brick Urban Non
Profit Company “Traditional typography and contemporary artistic practices: Weaving typographic and social choreographies” 8.000 €
2.Laboratory for the Urban Commons - Civil Non-Profit Company
A Whole New Online Cosmos € 5.000
3.Modal Public Heritage Lab
ad interim / observational plans for the monument-ground € 8.000
4.Debunk Civil Non-Profit Company
NOSTALGIA FOR THE FUTURE 8.000 €
5.KEIV-LINKING PEOPLE TO ART & CULTURE | NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Plural Landscapes € 5.000
6.cross section archive
THE ANTIMONUMENT (= ΤΟ ΑΝΤΙΜΝΗΜΕΙΟ) 8.000 €
7.Polkadot Productions Civil Non-Profit Company
urban interfaces and urban public space € 8.000
8.Hyperlink Athens Civil Non-Profit Company
DELPHIC LANDSCAPES € 5.000
9.PANTHEON CULTURAL ARTISTIC SOCIETY
RESEARCH AND STUDY ON THE FOUNDATIONS AND LEGACIES (ESTATES) OF FINE ARTISTS IN GREECE
10.Project VEKTOR Arts | Organization & Consulting
AMKE The New Generation of Greek Digital Art Visuals € 5.000
11. COLLECTIVES ON SOCIAL INNOVATION AND CULTURE | URBAN NON-PROFIT
COMPANY Trace and Footprint: Towards an understanding of the social impact of museums in Greece 8.000 €
Laboratory of Philosophy and Photography Urban Non-Profit Company
HUNTING THE MISTAKE € 5.000
13.State of Concept | Urban Non-Profit Company
In other words 5.000. In € XNUMX
14.miss dialectic Urban non
Profit Company Prologues 8.000 €
15.Eyes of Light Urban Non
Profitable Art in Health Company: Contemporary artistic creation with social orientation and participatory artistic practices for the benefit of patients € 8.000
16. TEMPORARY AUTONOMOUS MUSEUM FOR EVERYTHING
THE PORTRAIT OF THE CITY IN CONDITIONS OF CRISIS Mapping and visual representation of the image of the pandemic in the urban public space COVID-MAPPING Mapping and Visualization of the Pandemic Image in Urban Public Space
TOTAL AMOUNT OF APPROVED REQUESTS: 110.000 €