The implementation of additional restrictive measures in the Roma settlement of the Mint of the Municipality of Chalandri, Attica, was decided by the Civil Protection after an extraordinary meeting taking into account the findings, the age stratification of the residents, the results of mass tests and tracking data, and the rapid increase in indicators of the last five days.
The announcement states in detail the following:
After an emergency meeting at the Civil Protection Operations Center, taking into account the findings, the age stratification of the residents, the results of mass tests and tracking data, as well as the rapid increase in epidemiological indicators of the last five days in the Roma settlement of Mint Municipality of Chalandri, Attica, by order of the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection and Crisis Management, Nikos Hardalias and decision of the Secretary General of Civil Protection, Vassilios Papageorgiou, following the suggestion and consent of the Mayor of Chalandri, Symeon Roussos for serious to limit the spread of the effects of Covid-19 disease, it is decided:
The declaration of the Roma settlement of the Mint of the Municipality of Halandri of the Attica Region in a state of emergency of Civil Protection and the imposition of restrictive measures from Saturday 10 April and 18:00 until Monday 19 April and 06:00.
Specifically, it is decided:
1. The temporary imposition of restriction of the inhabitants within the boundaries of the settlement.
2. Residents are allowed to move outside the settlement for health reasons.
3. The suspension of gatherings / public or social events regardless of private or public space, internal or external.
4. The suspension of religious ceremonies, with the exception of funerals with the presence of up to 9 persons of first degree kinship (sms code 5) and the performance of services, worship services, rituals, sacraments and all kinds of religious ceremonies, exclusively by religious minister / s / and the necessary support staff without the presence of other natural persons.
5. The taking care of the Attica Region and the Municipality of Halandri for the supply and provision of basic necessities (food, medicine, etc.) of the inhabitants of the Roma settlement of the Mint of the Municipality of Halandri for any kind of assistance in cases of residents with chronic illnesses and the afflicted.
6. The taking care of the Regional Administration of Fire Services (PEPYD) of Attica for assistance to personnel and means, where and when required.
7. The supervision and undertaking of every necessary action by the General Regional Police Directorate (GE.PA.D.) of Attica for the observance of the home and geographical restriction of the inhabitants of the above settlement.
8. The assumption by E.O.D.Y. the obligation to perform a rapid antigen test COVID-19 (rapid test) on the 3rd and 6th day of the imposition of restrictive measures of residents in the above settlement.
Any extension or repeal of the measures will be re-evaluated after the entry into force of this Decision.