The 4th iPAS festival takes place as a hybrid event, from 26-30 March 2021 online (VIMEO ON DEMAND) and if conditions allow, the films will be screened simultaneously in the physical space of KOTESxBOOZE. (57 Kolokotroni Street, Athens, Monastiraki).
Fiction, documentary and animation
This year they were selected 60 notable films from 20 different countries, such as Italy, India, Brazil, Iran, Lebanon, United Kingdom, Greece, United States, France, Belgium, France, Morocco, Spain, Ukraine, Denmark, South Africa, Australia , Canada, Portugal, Turkey, Croatia
All the films deal with current political issues, such as: social inequalities, diversity, domestic violence, racism, etc., in three categories of films: fiction, documentary and animation.
IPAS, like every other year, supports the work of young filmmakers, so this year's festival will feature 15 excellent student films.
Creators of the festival are Artemis Livadarou and Penia Kalofolia
Through the festival website choosing each day you can:
- Read all the details and summaries for each movie separately.
- Get your ticket for 4 € or 5 USD, depending on the country.
- Each day ticket lasts 24 hours after the first use.
- Each day contains different movies. There are no repetitions.
- Each day includes a series of films lasting a total of about 3 hours.
- All films have English and Greek subtitles to choose from.
- You can watch the movies in the order we suggest or watch them in the order you want.
- All films are available for screening worldwide, except for the film "The School Bus", which is only available in Greece.
- Daily ticket for 4 € or 5 USD, depending on the country.
- The ticket for the movie "The School Bus" is € 0,80, available only for Greece.
- The daily ticket lasts 24 hours after the first use.
You can get your ticket earlier, but the movies will be available for viewing on the scheduled dates.
The previous dates will be available for purchase and immediate display after purchasing the ticket.