TRAINOSE SA is recruiting 70 candidate escorts (control staff and train traffic) to cover its service needs.
Specifically, the distribution is as follows: Athens (38) thirty eight, Thessaloniki (17) seventeen, Larissa (5) five, Alexandroupoli (5) five, Patras (3) three and Lianokladi (2) two.
Candidates who meet the following formal qualifications are eligible to apply:
- To be holders of a degree in University or Technological education or an equivalent title of foreign institutions, or a high school diploma in general or technical direction.
- To have fulfilled their military obligations or to have a legal exemption from them (presentation of a Certificate of Conscription).
- Not to have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving deprivation of their civil rights (submission of a Criminal Record).
- Have a degree in English B2 (good knowledge). Knowledge of Italian (level B2 or C2) desirable.
- Be holders of computer skills certification (ECDL or equivalent).
The duration of submission of applications is set at twenty one (21) days from the publication of the announcement in the daily press and on the official website of the company. Start date is Friday 21 June 2019 and end date is Thursday 11 July 2019. Applications (CVs) will be submitted by e-mail: [email protected]
Only electronic applications will be accepted. The applications (CV) will be accompanied by a letter justifying the interest in occupying the position. Candidates should choose a position of interest from the above distribution of the announcement. It is stated, however, that the company reserves the right to employ the employee wherever it operates throughout Greece, based on its service needs.